Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Disco Rules!





The top picture is of Keegs gazing in adoration at my friend Darra (aka Keegan's crush). I just thought it was too cute. The next photo is of Phoenix and some classmates doing the Chicken Dance. Next is Phoenix getting down with his best buddies, and the last photo is of Phoenix with his teacher, Miss Williams, who, as I mentioned in a previous post, I have known since she was 5. (She is the younger sister of a girl I used to hang out with as a child). Small world, eh?

Well, as you can see, Keegs and Bun had a great time at the Dance-a-thon. I took loads of pictures and video of the kids dancing. The DJ this year was great at getting the kids to actively participate in certain dances (chicken dance, hokey pokey etc) instead of just running around aimlessly screaming, which I hear was the case last year. Too cute. We weren't around for the prize announcement, so I guess we'll find out tomorrow if Bun won anything. Will update. It's way past my bedtime, so I'm gonna jet. Later taters!

No comments: