Friday, January 13, 2006

Will They Let Us In Now?

It is day 6 of sick-as-a-dog around here. I KNOW my kids have bronchitis. I KNOW that I have bronchial pneumonia. I don't need a freaking medical degree. But apparently the rule around here is that you must go to the clinic a minimum of 3 times before they officially declare your kids sick enough to medicate. In the meantime, I have not slept in three days, because Ty is coughing his lungs out and to top it off, being sick makes the other two boys so miserable that they fight with each other all day long until I want to run screaming from the house.

And hubby wonders why I'm so bloody pissy at the end of every day? Kripes! It's just one of those days where you wish the MOM-fairy would arrive and say, "Sweetie, go to bed for the next 24 hours. I'll take all the kids for you and even magically nurse your baby so you can recharge your batteries."

Well, fantasies take all shapes and sizes, and that's mine. Hmm. Sad.

By the way, if you look under my name in the dictionary, it says to also see-dream on, you wish, and ain't gonna happen...

No comments: