Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Welcome To My Nightmare!

Or maybe I should title this post, Welcome To The House Of Vomit. Yeah. Gross. Finally get Keegan to stop puking and then Ty starts. 32 hours later, and the poor little punkin is still throwing up anything I try to give him, and a fever with it. Breaks my heart. Worse is the "I've been violated!" look on his face when I have to give him the Tylenol or Gravol suppositories, because he returns anything given orally. It's so sad. He just wants to lie in my arms all day, which normally I wouldn't mind at all, but when I also have a 4 and 6 year old to take care of, and hourly washing to do, it's not always feasable. (sp?)

Anyway, going to try fluids again, and see what happens. Wish us luck and good health, and that Phoenix doesn't get it too (or me!)

No comments: