Saturday, December 03, 2005

I Guess It Was Bound To Happen

It was bound to happen sooner or later. The flu bug hit me this morning. Ugh...breastfeeding is not an enjoyable experience when you feel like you're going to barf, trust me. To top it off, Mark's not even here to take over the kidlet watching, as he is moving his grandfather to his new apartment today. Everytime the kids ask me for something or require me to mediate in an argument, I just give them a pathetic pleading look, and say, "Did I harass you when you were sick?"

Don't seem to help. There's still crawling all over me, right down to the choruses of "Ewww!" outside the bathroom door everytime I'm sick. Thanks for the Greek Chorus there, boys.

And I just have to say, that when it comes to gingerale, only Canada Dry will do. PC Gingerale tastes like soap. Oh God, gotta go ride the porcelain express again. Later....


PS. Happy belated Birthday to Teresa and Julie who celebrated on the 1st.

No comments: