Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Kissy Kissy Day!

Or as my son would say, having been brainwashed by Treehouse TV, "Happy Friendship and Caring Day!"

Phoenix was the big hit in this class this morning because I sent in heart-shaped chocolate chip cookies for him to share with his classmates. He was very excited about today. He wore red and white, and spent all weekend "autographing" his Transformer valentines, and today he gets to deliver them to his classmates' "mailboxes" that they made last week.

Keegan says hi, and says he wants to press the "puttons" on the keyboard. This message is from him:

tttttttrttttttttttttttttttt kkkkeeeeeeeeggggggaaaaaaaa nnnnnnnnnwwwwwwwwww

Got his name somewhere in there! Pawned off the calculator to him so I could finish up here. Well, it's swimming class tonight, so that's my evening of romance accounted for. I'll just tell people that I spent the evening somewhere hot and steamy and let them use their imagination :-)

Gotta run, have fun with your schmooops today.

XXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments: