Saturday, November 05, 2005

Bitchy Moms with Attitude

You know what I hate? Bitchy moms with attitude. By this, I mean mothers who have chosen to bottle feed their babies (with which I have no problem, hell, one of the main reasons I breast feed is because I'm too damned lazy to make up bottles and warm them up at odd hours while my child shrieks with impatience. Easier to just lift a shirt, you know?) and seem disgusted at the whole act of breastfeeding...

"Umm. Yeah, so...just how long are you planning to, you know...I mean, don't you want a life? Breastfeeding is such a burden!"

I mean, by that philosophy, so are kids, but I keep having them, and so does she, right? Kripes, I figure if you can't give up smoking, drinking, or prescription cold meds for a few more months for the sake of a child, at least give it more justification than that it cramps your social life. Let's face it, once you have kids, girls, your days of keggers before curfew should be over!

That being said (whew!) the answer is, I don't know. When I feel like it. When he feels like it. Most likely the first time he gets teeth and I lose a major body part! But I refuse to bow to pressure from these women to wean early for the sake of a girls weekend away.

Ok. Rant over.

Guess I'm a bitchy mom with attitude myself, eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm there with you sister! Don't ever change! At least practice on the shopping man... it's therapy!!!