Got this idea from my pal Jenny's site...and thought I'd post my own:
LIST TEN THINGS YOU WANT TO SAY TO PEOPLE YOU KNOW BUT YOU NEVER WILL, FOR WHATEVER REASON. DON'T SAY WHO THEY ARE. USE EACH PERSON ONLY ONCE.
1. You should leave him. He's dragging you into a hole, and you could do SO much better.
2. It's not all about you. Occasionally, I'd like to get a word in edgewise.
3. Friends are important. If someone is making an effort, you should return it. One day you will need me. I hope I'll still want to be there.
4. What comes around, goes around. I am a firm believer in that. Will you want to be alone when you are sick or dying?
5. Being a mom is the toughest job there is. You are doing great. Don't dispair. When things get tough, look around. There are people that are a lot worse off, and you are the lucky one. You have love.
6. Sometimes people do things they regret. I am one of them. I am sorry for the grief I put you through.
7. I love you to the end of the earth, but you are really stupid sometimes. Think before you speak, and you'll save people a lot of pain.
8. It is hard to forgive and forget. I am trying, but you wounded me. I think forgetting will take me the rest of my life.
9. Sometimes, I wish I had your life.
10. I think your husband is really hot.
So, I guess you're out there wondering which one applies to you, eh?....Well, as my friend Carly Simon once sang, (sort of) "I bet you think this post is about you...you're so vain!"
This was a great exercise. Very soul-lightening. Thanks for the idea, Jenny.