Friday, January 13, 2006

I Knew I Should Have Pursued Medicine

Well, give me my MD degree and get it over with. After a trip to the clinic, Bun and Keegs are on puffers as am I, and poor little Tyger is on antibiotics and a puffer as he not only has an ear infection, but a chest infection as well. I hope he sleeps tonight! (Knock on wood!)

I have come to the conclusion that one has to be very careful when sending e-mails these days with respect to tone. Well, I do, anyway. Sarcasm or good-natured humour can very easily be miscontrued as anger and overall bitchiness, as evidenced by a little "cyber-war" I had with a buddy of mine today. (Mark laughed when I said this; he asked if it involved cyber weapons of mass destruction...).

I think that I am going to have to do some serious self-editing when writing to certain people. I certainly don't want to hurt anyone's feelings...so to all my e-mail recipients, I apologize for any unintentional verbal wounds. And if I come across that way, let me know!

In my defense, I haven't slept in over 72 hours, and that makes me snippy with myself, let alone others. Oh crap, there goes Ty...so much for a night of rest.

No comments: