Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ok, Now I'm Worried....

There's something wrong with Tiggs. He is sick 3 weeks out of 4, either with a cold or cough or general malaise. He doesn't want to eat anything, and to get him to consume anything, I have to hold his hands to keep them from swatting the spoon away, and sing songs to get him to open his mouth. He is living on crackers, Kraft dinner and Alphagettis. My other boys were great eaters. If we were eating it, they wanted it too. Ty wants nothing. I don't get it. How is he surviving? I mean, he's growing. He's gaining weight. He laughs and runs and climbs and chatters all day, but his immune system seems to be non-existant.

I went to give his milk about 1/2 hour ago, and he refused it. He has NEVER done that. 10 minutes later he was asleep. He NEVER sleeps in the afternoon. I just made panicky call to his Dr., and got an appointment for him for tomorrow morning. I am going to get him to run bloodtests or something, if only to ease my mind. Maybe he has some magic cure to get him to eat? Or a supplement that I can give him?

HELP HELP HELP ! Help my poor little babe...

No comments: